Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Southern Ontario Session '06 (New Thread)

Chris

Thanks for organizing a great day. It was a treat to be able to ride at Osler and the best way to spend a Friday that I can think of.

Dr. Zone, we need your help

John, can you give us a referral to a good orhto? Not a lot of useful diagnosis came out of the trip to the General and Marine. Predictable air cast but not much concrete advise on next moves. I'm concerned and I think Bruce should see somebody good quickly.

E-mail me here

!

was great meeting / riding with you guys, wish i could of made it there earlier though. and thanks for all the pointers Rob. i went to blue for a few more hours after, and conditions was way ****tier than at Osler. but i still manage to get a few good turns in.

well if you guys end up heading up to blue anytime drop a line over. luv to ride with you guys again.

cheers.

Thank you Chris again for a great session.
    My apologies to the old lady in the green jacket I almost gave a heart attack to, cutting her off her gate and al.
    I saw some amazing carving today in Coiler country.
    Here are some pics.
    Note that these are compressed. If anyone want the original picture(s) let me know.

While everyone is still fresh

And now for some fresh beer

Last edited by Zone; January 27th, 2006 at 09:06 PM.
    --------------------------------------------
    Carve Diem
    Wife: " You're on edge...go snowboarding"

Absolutely gorgeous day!
    Many thanks to Chris and John for letting us trench up Osler.
    Hope Bruce is OK and that it won't affect Canada's chances for gold in Turin.
    Rob

What a good day! We had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone and have all eyes on us all over the resort. Hopefully everyone (including Bruce) is feeling OK today.

Many thanks to our intrepid organizers.

Beth (& Derek, Mike and Colin)

wowsa

I had a great time, despite the winds it was an amazing day. It was good to meet everyone and i really enjoyed myself. And also enjoyed raggin on all the oldies. I must say, riding with much more experienced and skilled people really helped me and i probabaly learned more all that day than i have this entire season. Special thanks to Henry for the ride and Rob for the entertainment and beer. Hopefully Bruce is doing alright.

-Victor Plopeanu

another thanks

Thanks, Chris! Do we owe any more for the weather god sacrifice? Osler Bluff was mighty fine on Friday! Thanks to everyone for good vibes.

Bruce is a machine. Dave Morgan reported he was working on boards Sat morning air cast and all.

arthur

Sos

Chris/John:

Thank you very much for organizing another fantastic day at Osler - as usual the place rocks.

What more could we ask for blue skies, groomed slopes, warm weathers and 20+ people ripping up a private club - life is good.

Many thanks for the effort on behalf of all of us.

ALl the best,

Rob

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information