Thread: Racing

Racing

HI guys. This winter i wanted to start board racing but i cant seem to find any place to start. I live on the close to the vermont mountains, Gore , and Windahm, hunter area. I did one MT Dew race last year and a few local mountain races and loved it. So i want to get in to it more. Im 15 years old too.

Thanks
    NICK
    "skateboards make good fire wood. ride BMX"

Racing

google usasa and ussa, join, then go to races and turn around the short side of the panel thats really al there is to it! Good luck
    Hardbooter.com

“Yes, it is much more challenging to ski 210 cm toothpicks. But do you choose to go to the wooden outhouse in the wintertime? Or it is more pleasant to use the indoor toilet instead? Why take challenges from the past when we can go on and challenge us on what’s possible with the current technology?”

Shane McConkey disscussing rockered skis.

sounds like you are close to my area...the berkshires in Mass. I run a competitive program At bousquet, lots of racing, some freestyle, we compete in the USASA series in Mass.

feel free to email me at nbcermak@hotmail.com, or communicate with me here...
    I challenge every BOL member to get out to at least one race this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Bordy
    google usasa and ussa, join, then go to races and turn around the short side of the panel thats really al there is to it! Good luck
    damn billy...you just gave out my valuable coaching info. at least you use "Turn right, turn left, Go fast, don't fall"

Randy S. Guest
    Billy, Will you come coach me next year? If I'd had that much info the past few years I might be able to make the US C team. Dang.

BTW, it is www.usasa.org. Click that link and you'll have the info on local series. Noah probably knows more about the Mass one than anyone else here.

See you at Nationals at Northstar this year? That's only about 15 minutes from my cabin so I'm planning to be there.

Randy -

got a spare bed for a fellow BOL rat?

-Noah

Randy S. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ncermak
    Randy -

got a spare bed for a fellow BOL rat?

-Noah
    Probably. Something tells me there will be a lot of people camped out at Chez Randy that weekend. Last season it was the Park City team. Some cute girls on that team who can carve like mad. Too bad they are either married or young enough to be my daughter.

works for me. I know Phil well enough. And nothing I like more than hot young carvers...

for that 15 years old boy, i highly recommend enroll in those schools. SMS comes to mind.

Nice

Randy - is the leg healed up?

Old Noah Bear - you and me need to hook up and drink the bad thoughts away.

I am looking forward to Northstar, smaller place awesome alpine race hill and shizzz it's tahoe - 30 minutes away from the slots in South Shore or Reno, man this is going to be off the chain.

Randy S. Guest
    Hey DFJ, yeah, the ankle is all healed. I'm riding my motorcycle and having fun again. We'll create a thread about accomodations as the time gets closer.

Thanks for the info guys.

NICK
    "skateboards make good fire wood. ride BMX"

Thread Information