Page 28 of 116 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: waaaaaaay OT....

looking at the weather now, i get even more pissed that i missed ECES.

ok michelle...

but I figured with all of those east coast carvers, there may have been someone! MAYBE i SHOULD HAVE GONE?
    I challenge every BOL member to get out to at least one race this season...

Noah, without you it's just not worth it.

Nope, I guess I'm just not looking. Plus, most of them are married anyway. And they live on the East coast..... sorry guys but I like Colorado.
    Expert in particular carvers with special needs

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    Bummer - ECES or have your wisdom teeth out...... Hard choice I know. You missed a great event - and we all missed you as the prize girl. You also missed the fireman

yeah i can think of a lot of things i would have loved to have dumped 2 grand on instead of excruciating pain... but them's the breaks. now i just eat like a shark until the pain goes away... which will be....? i dunno... lucky for me i have a pretty high pain tolerance.

i'm sad i couldn't go... i'm sure it was a lot of fun .. fireman will just have to bump into me somewhere else. LOL
    "If I were kidding I'd be dressed like you."

Quote Originally Posted by ncermak
    Ais-

too bad you missed ECES...wish I could have gone too, but instead I chose to stay in mass, coach, and put a core shot in my new Donek (ridden maybe 15 times)

i know you wanted to see me Noah... its ok.. some day... hahaha

j/j

Wow- Bombers largest thread has changed

somehow when the forums got reformatted I got unsubscribed. So I just want to stay up on who's zooming who.

Reading through a few pages - it got a little clinical in a place or two but the thread is definitely on track.

NO...please don't die...1 week since the last post.

someone...anyone...michelle?...Aisling?...tonja? PLease give us some more juice...I went and a got a girlfriend, and my mishaps all have come to end. Its almost boring...

wow i totally forgot bout this. Aright another joke:

Actually most of my jokes are defintly not PC and really racist. One of my best friends is black so he tells jokes about Jews and russians and I tell jokes about blacks. Its alot of fun. We can keep ourselfs entertained for hours. Pretty much we tell jokes about all the races of the world so no one can yell at us. Kind of like family guy. I guess here is one of my favorite family guy quotes (they're all pretty much my favorites)

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
    Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.
    (They all drink.)
    Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.
    (Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)
    Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.
    (Only Quagmire drinks.)
    ****About 33 drinks later****
    Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
    Quagmire: Oh God.
    (Quagmire takes a drink.)
    Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.
    Quagmire: Oh come on!
    (Quagmire drinks again.)
    Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
    Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

Family Guy > any other show EVER! simpsons is still good

I went and a got a girlfriend, and my mishaps all have come to end. Its almost boring...
    You went and GOT a girlfriend?? I thought you already had one???

You guys don't want to hear about my latest mishaps.... I'm passing the buck. Aisling? you always have something going on.

when this thread started...it was all new. now I'm 9 months into it (NO...NOT THAT 9 MONTHS!)...nevertheless no exciting tales of dating woes...

I got a great deal going. I cook...she cleans. Only way it could be better is if she cooked...and she cleaned...but I love the cooking too much to give up the kitchen

Oh, you are the perfect guy! Although I'd have to fight you for control of the kitchen

Thats a good deal.

Relationships in college = drama which = headaches. I'm just hanging out with a girl that I taught how to ski. She is already fullly addicted, like she is already getting some slolom skis in the offseason and even a season pass. Its a fun drama-free open relationship and better yet, she's older.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleb
    Its a fun drama-free open relationship and better yet, she's older.
    Ah Gleb, just wait. They are NEVER drama-free, no matter how much you want to believe it.

michelle...don't say that!

as for the fight for the kitchen...realize that I am man with All clad pots, Wusthoff knives, and every kithchen tool a man can want.

but if it coe to a fight for the kitchen...I do keep it stocked with whipped cream, hotfudge, and strawberries...

Ah Gleb, just wait. They are NEVER drama-free, no matter how much you want to believe it.
    I just learned the never drama free in open relationships thing myself. Wow...I got suckered in, I swore I wouldn't contribute to this thread.
    ________
    Bmw v7 history
    Last edited by Justin A.; February 21st, 2011 at 06:22 AM.

justin...

give it up...tell us what happened.

It's ok. You're among friends now...

Thats a good deal.

Relationships in college = drama which = headaches. I'm just hanging out with a girl that I taught how to ski. She is already fullly addicted, like she is already getting some slolom skis in the offseason and even a season pass. Its a fun drama-free open relationship and better yet, she's older.
    Did you tell her about steak and a BJ day, yet?
    Come to the darkside, we have cookies

Ya I know, a relationship pretty much IS drama. So far, so good though. Drama is kept to a minimum, infintly small. I hope it doesn't past that for a long while.

As for steak and BJ day, we didn't have a grill

Justin, just remember the rules of the OT thread:

#1 - The first rule of the OT thread is, you do not talk about the OT thread.

#2 - The second rule of the OT thread is, you DO NOT talk about the OT thread.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the thread is over.

#4 - Infinite people to a thread.

#5 - Infinite topics at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.

#7 - The OT thread will go on as long as it has to.

#8 - If this is your first post on the OT thread, you have to fight.

i plead the fifth...

michelle...don't say that!

as for the fight for the kitchen...realize that I am man with All clad pots, Wusthoff knives, and every kithchen tool a man can want.

but if it coe to a fight for the kitchen...I do keep it stocked with whipped cream, hotfudge, and strawberries...
    STOP TEASING!!!! It's just not fair for us single girls to hear that..... Friday night, I'm going shopping for a new bikini so we can put that stuff in your kitchen to use !!!! You know, because I like to cook in my bikini. It gets awfully hot in my kitchen sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Justin A.
    I just learned the never drama free in open relationships thing myself. Wow...I got suckered in, I swore I wouldn't contribute to this thread.
    Yes, now you are here and have spoken, you have to fess up. And I don't think there is such a think as "open" relationships as much as you guys fantasize about them.

Girls, am I right?

hey, we can dream

Yes, now you are here and have spoken, you have to fess up. And I don't think there is such a think as "open" relationships as much as you guys fantasize about them.

Girls, am I right?
    I had 2 friends that married, both allegedly bi-. The agreement was an open marriage, with the woman being allowed to have g/f's and the man allowed to have b/f's...

It fell apart because Rob ended up not dating other guys and Jen did(other guy dating, not women)

hey, we can dream
    more like a nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Michaud View Post
    Alpine is the only way to be both a snowboarder and a non-conformist!

I'm very against a relationship within the dorms because if the open relationship doesnt work out, you'll see that person everyday. My school is tiny, 400 people in my freshmen class. My relationship works because she doesn't live on campus and I only see her when we go to parties. I do not see a point to an open marriage though. Thats crazy.

Gecko, we create our own nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by skatha
    I had 2 friends that married, both allegedly bi-. The agreement was an open marriage, with the woman being allowed to have g/f's and the man allowed to have b/f's...

It fell apart because Rob ended up not dating other guys and Jen did(other guy dating, not women)
    That's a crazy story! I still don't think I could do it - the "open" relationship.

STOP TEASING!!!! It's just not fair for us single girls to hear that..... Friday night, I'm going shopping for a new bikini so we can put that stuff in your kitchen to use !!!! You know, because I like to cook in my bikini. It gets awfully hot in my kitchen sometimes
    heh...kitchen/bikini, eh?

I once had an internet fling staying with me for a couple weeks. Unfortunately her "ex" kept calling, and one night I got fed up and took off. When I came home, there she was in my studio (keyboards, glowing screens and flashing lights) wearing nothing but one of my t-shirts

still one of the sexiest things Ive ever seen. awesome.
    If death leads to eternal bliss why are you wearing a seatbelt?

open relationships are total crap. i've yet to see it really work... and i've seen many couples try it out. i think it's ridiculous to think that no one will ever get jealous or hurt, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by D-Sub
    heh...kitchen/bikini, eh?

I once had an internet fling staying with me for a couple weeks. Unfortunately her "ex" kept calling, and one night I got fed up and took off. When I came home, there she was in my studio (keyboards, glowing screens and flashing lights) wearing nothing but one of my t-shirts

still one of the sexiest things Ive ever seen. awesome.
    Why don't guys ever think to do something like that for their women? We girls like that kind of stuff too. I'd love to come home seeing my man wearing nothing but an apron, making some seductive "desert" for us to share........Bottle of wine..... candle light.....sexy music....YOW

I don't think guys are patient enough to woo, once they've "got" you-at least, that's what my ex- would say...I suggest something romantic and he'd say "Why, we're already married"
    Did I mention he was my ex-???

Current hubby gets caught up in projects which completely take up all his attention on the weekends, which makes illicit snowboarding internet purchases so easy to make....

Thread Information