Thread: Mammoth conditions?

Mammoth conditions?

Anyone have any updates on how the snow is holding up? Thinking about heading up the middle of next week. Thanks! Tom

Hey Tom. I'm heading up tomorrow and expecting super soft conditions. I hear we're not even getting a freeze most nights so I'm not expecting too much. I'll let you know on Monday, but it will probably be ice at first then slush .

I'll be heading up to Mammoth on Sunday. Maybe we can carve some turns nekdut?
    "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" -Albert Einstein

Sure I'll probably park at Stump with a few (non-hardbooter) friends in tow.

Cool! I'll be looking for you Monday nekdut
    "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" -Albert Einstein

Monday? Sorry I'm leaving after riding tomorrow.

Its pretty soft but still fun times here though.

Snow conditions today were nice cord in the AM, softening to fairly soft slushy after 11am. Minimal crowds made it wide open and fun. I rode at Stump Alley until 12:45pm. Donek All Mountain board was a good call today.

Heading up tomorrow after work. Plan to ride Thursday and Friday before heading home Friday afternoon. Will probably hang around Stump and Gold Rush Express.

Was snowing and blowing hard this morning. New snow was pretty wet and mixed with rain. Supposed to be nice snd sunny tomorrrow. Hope the groom is good. Will be starting out Stump at 8:30.

Conditions and sunshine nice today. Snow was crusty and firm until about 10:30. Slushed out by 1:30. Should be a nice weekend for those heading up.

Thread Information