Thread: Banff Apr 13-15

Banff Apr 13-15

I'll be at Sunshine Thursday and Saturday, Louise on Friday.

The master planner informed me that I would be at Louise on Saturday and Sunshine on Sunday. I've got a couple of Louise passes that we bought during NES that didn't get used because Les came down with a cold. Sorry we won't be able to hook-up. Drop me a line on here on Friday evening to let me know how the conditions are at Louise I'm torn on what stick I should take.

Dave

Btw you look like you are hitting those right. There is supposed to be some snow coming in on Thursday. Have some good riding.
    Last edited by Puddy Tat; April 11th, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
    "At one point I was seeing my bootfitter so much my wife was begining to think I was having an affair with him."

According to the desk clerk Louise is very firm in the am and gets slushy later on. IE full spring conditions.

There's a snowfall warning for Banff this morning ... they're expecting 6 inches of snow today. You might have lucked in with the conditions.

Dave, a couple of the girls want to head up on Sunday. Drop me an email with your cell # again - I can't find the last one - and we'll talk about getting that board up to you.
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

Dave the Lake was super fun today. Tons of snow and uncrowded. Only slushy at the very bottom. Leave your carving boards home and take the AM for sure.

Thread Information