What are my options for the NC or nearby area for getting a stonegrind (getting base structure cut into the board). Here's the accumulated wisdom so far :-
- Alpine Ski Center - Raleigh. No stonegrinds. Belt sand only.
- Extreme - Banner Elk. They have a machine which can do it. Have not found any reviews of work
- Edge of the World - Banner Elk. Not sure, but I recall they said they have a machine.
- Ski Tennis Station Winston Salem - allegedly do do stonegrinds. Have not found any reviews of work
- Mail order - skimd. Superb.
Any wisdom out there?