Thread: Summit on Thursday 4/5

Summit on Thursday 4/5

This is getting close to the end, any one else contemplating for Thursday? Sounds like maybe Aaron, Hopster, and myself.
    I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.—Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by Terryw View Post
    This is getting close to the end, any one else contemplating for Thursday? Sounds like maybe Aaron, Hopster, and myself.
    Can't Thursday, but will be going Friday...I'll be looking for someone to share a two-for-one when I get there.
    Would you post a conditions report when you get back? Thx.
    Sunset over the Clyde Minaret '09

Reasonably good spring like conditions. Hard for first 3 runs or so, then softening. Front stayed good till almost 11:00. Had to leave then (lots of work calling my name at home!), but I bet chair 7 would still have been good for at least another hour or more. Fun day of carving. Air temp when leaving at 11:30 was just hitting 50. Snow coverage is still very good. Just don't stray too close to the edges. Also look out for the CHP's. They were out in force today. They are very fond of issuing tickets for lazy drivers crossing the double yellow lines. They like to hang out by the last corner just before the dam, and catch drivers cutting the corner. Be careful, you have been warned..... : )
    I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.—Jack Handey

Thread Information