Thread: Mammoth Friday 3-23

Mammoth Friday 3-23

Will be at Stump Alley Express early Friday morning. Once again facing my fears on Mambo with the Burner. If you are in the neighborhood come on by. Anyone that can teach me how to master the heelside low carve gets a free lunch!

May father storm grant us cooler temps that we might ride swiftly the steel edges of our carving steeds...
    "High moral principles only mean something if you stick to them when they are inconvenient"

Hey Big D, I'll be up there this Sunday thru Thursday. How long are you planning on being there?
    "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" -Albert Einstein

My next earliest opportunity will not be until April 6 or so. I am back to work tomorrow and will know more as even that trip is a question mark at this point. Excited old man winter is helping us out to keep the season going.
    "High moral principles only mean something if you stick to them when they are inconvenient"

What's the problem you're having with your heelside?
    Living the Dream, my move to Mammoth Lakes. Turns out we have a great hospital!

Have not yet found the balance transfer/weight shift etc. to get my heel side turns to equal my toe side turns. May have to pickup some padded long underwear and just stat balling it up til I get it ha ha!

That's how I did it. You have to overemphasize your knee bend.. especially your front knee. That's a very common problem I see.

And if you still need help next season, ill be riding mammoth more or less every day. (i only rub it in so that everyone can live the dream vicariously through me)

I will be sure and look you up. May try to get up there April 8th also.

Thread Information