Thread: GoPro - My 7 year old not carving but doing well at our local bump

GoPro - My 7 year old not carving but doing well at our local bump

This was Tyler's second day on a board (unless you count Grampy's front yard).

The day kind of went like this: "Dad, I can do it myself", tumble, tumble, tumble, turn, turn, turn, etc. I guess he was right.

Thumbs up

Awesome riding for only his second day on a board!
    "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" -Albert Einstein

Nice riding Tyler! Keep it up and you will be ripping turns with dad in no time. SES in a couple years to ride with the other kids.

RideGuy, I learned to listen to what KarverKai says and believe in his abilities to do what he says. If he doesn't feel right about something I don't push him into it until HE is comfortable with it. It is super fun to watch them grow and learn from us. Enjoy it.

Ink
    LCI Freakcarve...
    Seriously having Fun!

He's doing great for his second day!

Enjoy it while it lasts, I've only got a couple of years left of my ten-year old daughter trying to keep up to me, the table will be turning in the next couple of years.

Dave
    "At one point I was seeing my bootfitter so much my wife was begining to think I was having an affair with him."

Thanks guys. Tyler surprises me like this all the time. He's a total learn by doing type of person. I try to give him the space he needs with very limited instruction. He already gets all day coaching (on skis) on Saturdays. Our time is fun time.

Thread Information