Thread: looking for boots size 28-29 mondo

looking for boots size 28-29 mondo

I'm looking for hardboots size 28-29 mondo. reply here or email me at drew.ellison1@gmail.com

I have burton reactor shells only. 30mp. Narrow boot, you would need liners. The ride relax mechanisms are a little busted, but I rode with them open. Just old stock I have around. If you want them, $20 + shipping.

E-mail sent.

Deeluxe Track 325, Mondo 28, used for about 40 days. Liners molded once. Perfect working condition. Pictures on request. Thanks! Millen

Check out the add I just put on today Mondo 28. I wear a size 11 nike tennis shoe. michelle at bomber measured me and molded these Perfect fit.

sorry about getting back to all of you I've been a little busy. lambertoMI and onescaryride I'll have to pass. Tdifan_2003, what would your price be and can I get some pictures? and keenan, I was looking for something like $150 or under plus shipping.

Got some old, but barely used Oxygen Krypton 03 boots in 27.5. Liners look new. I measure 27.5 and these things were too loose for me. Older boot, pretty soft, with lace up liners. Not intec compatable. I've just had them sitting around as loaners. $75 with superfeet trim to fit footbeds.

sorry but no thanks SEJ. Got any newer boots?

actually, SEJ, I'll take them. how much will fedex set me back?
    Last edited by theboarderdude; February 29th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theboarderdude View Post
    sorry about getting back to all of you I've been a little busy. lambertoMI and onescaryride I'll have to pass. Tdifan_2003, what would your price be and can I get some pictures? and keenan, I was looking for something like $150 or under plus shipping.
    I will email you pictures. Unfortunately, i can not sell them for $150 though. We can discuss further after you get the pictures, if you are still interested. Thanks. Millen

i didn't think so.. I'll get back to you after I see the pictures.

Pictures sent

Ive got a pair of Blax Head Toni boots mondo 29.5, I use 29.5 shells but these are slightly smaller, I think they're more 29.0. they are in great condition and they accept intec heels. I could sell them for $100 plus shipping which would be about $60 (itd be from the EU), you'd get them in about 6 days. im open with the price, let me know if interested.

Last edited by michael.a; March 1st, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Thread Information