View Poll Results: Have you ever acquired gear from BOL?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, ordered something from FIN

70 72.92%
  • Yes, used BOL's classifieds and had item shipped

73 76.04%
  • Yes, got it from a BOL'er, but was demoed and/or delivered in person

19 19.79%
  • Yes, used BOL's classifieds and found a local person to get gear from

23 23.96%
  • No, got gear from a local or other source

4 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Have you ever acquired gear from BOL?

Have you ever acquired gear from BOL?

thinking about this forum and what I've gotten from it since I joined...

Have you ever purchase gear from a BOL classified ad? or from a person you meet here? Have you had to have it shipped? Have you purchased from Fin?

To clarify, choice #3 means you've made friends to ride with from BOL and later got gear from that person....
    Last edited by kinpa; February 19th, 2012 at 03:31 AM.

NJ Exit 3 (Over 3.00" of Powder Annually)

Thumbs up BOL Very Good Results

I have made several purchases from Bomber Industries and, or the Bomber Classifieds and have had Very Good Results !
    BOL'ers seem to be Honest & Fair with their pricing.
    Sometimes an 'ebay transplant' invades (seller or buyer) but seem to eventually get weeded out.
    Don't tell me, "Show Me"
    765 grams = 1.6865 lbs. or 26.985 oz.

I've bought a few used items from bomberites including bindings boots and boards.The main shout out I'll give is for Mike Tovino(Mike T.) If you ever want a like-new board from an honest seller, I highly recommend buying from Mike.I have two Coilers bought from him.

I've bought probably 15 boards, half a dozen pair of bindings, 2 sets of boots, pants, you name it. Everything I ride with has come from Fin or the forum with the exception of my gloves and helmet. I've never been let down.

All my stuff (4 boards, 2 sets bindings, 2 sets boots, and many accessories) comes from BOL and I've purchased from Bomber.
    LIVE LIFE- Dave Wilcox
    NASTAR race record.
    Questions-> lonbordin at hot mail dot com

I've ordered many items from Bomber/Fin, as well as thru the for sale section here on BOL. The process has met or exceeded my expectations everytime!
    "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" -Albert Einstein

I've bought new plates and boots from Fin and team; I've bought post-SES demo plates from them; I've bought boards and plates on the classifieds; and, I've sold boards on the classifieds. I'm a satisfied customer!

Also had many great experiences buying new gear through Fin and Michelle at BOL. Have used the clasifieds to purchase used gear with positive results. Lucky we have a good group here!

Yeah, bought most of my carving boards and bindings from the forum, one from ebay, a couple new from manufacturers/store (back in the day). Purchased parts from bomber store and Catek and sold a few things via the forum also.

I've bought a board and sold a few boards through BOL classifieds. Never had any issues, everyone I've dealt with has been fair and honest. I've bought my boots and bindings from Fin.

Any purchase from Bomber has been a great transaction. Used gear purchases from the regulars here have always been good deals. No classifieds purchase has been at worst an average deal.
    Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.

I've bought gear from Bomber classifieds multiple times, every time went well. Some of the equipment looked like it had never been used! I'd like to know how people keep stuff looking so perfect...

Buying from Bomber direct is a no-brainer. Brand new stuff, packaged well, with friendly advice and support, at good prices.

i bought plenty of gear from the classified and also Fin (the Bomber store) Bruce (Coiler) Sean (Donek) and i checked all the boxes on the poll except the last one
    to be more accurate there should be more boxes because i also traded gear on Bol, sold and shipped, sold and delivered, sold and it was picked up, sold and we met on the mountain, gave some away and lending gear whenever possible
    I know I'm not an "awesome carver" but I feel "awesome" when I'm carving

Primarily i carve softboots at freestyle angles on a freestyle board now. Obviously, Bomber does not have a great product line for someone like me. But, hark, because of knowledge gained on this bomber forum i have made purchases from the hardboot family of suppliers.
    1. A Donek incline from Shawn
    2. Freeride upgrade straps from Catek.
    Last edited by sic t 2; February 21st, 2012 at 09:58 PM.

The poll lacks one option: "Bought new BOL gear from other source". Because yes, Fin has retail partners in Europe - yay! ;-)

I've done more than one. I've bought stuff from BOL classifieds, ordered stuff from Bomber (they're like an hour from my house and can't always take time off during the week to drive up there) and I bought my boots at Bomber in person. Had a great experience every time. Fin's a heckuva nice guy.

Thread Information