Thread: Summit Friday 2/17/2012?

Summit Friday 2/17/2012?

Anyone going up? I should be there on chair 1 and then chair 7 and possibly a lot more chair 1 if the crowds are pretty thin. I'm filing for the day off...
    Go out and ride. Everyone just STFU and riiide!!!

Have fun! Should be very good for you. I will be up this weekend, but I will be walking around in the back country finishing up my avalanche course.
    I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.óJack Handey

epic carving day - hero conditions and blue bird skies. I had fun until about 10-10:30 before the place turned into a zoo. My head was on a swivel the whole time, good carving and awareness practice. Not a single close call for me, but I saw tons of close calls for a bunch of other people on the slopes. Damn, it was crazy packed. I got another good window around 11:45 to 12:20. I took off after that. I would have traded some crappier conditions for less people.... hahaha. Still, it was an awesome day. Tuesday should be nice if the temps can stay down a tad bit.
    Go out and ride. Everyone just STFU and riiide!!!

Thread Information