Thread: Homemade "plex plates"

Homemade "plex plates"

Cleaning out the parts bin while out of action. Heck, maybe I can sell enough to fund a new toy to fill the boredom.

I made a set of polycarbonate protective spacers to use wih my cateks when there were problems with metal boards breaking. Needless to say the current Donek boards I am riding are robust enough that these are just added weight and a PITA to deal with.

If you need a set, pay for the shipping and they are yours just for karmas sake.

That being said, you get what you pay for, I am NOT warranting their ability to protect your high end race board.
    ~tb

Quote Originally Posted by ~tb View Post
    Cleaning out the parts bin while out of action. Heck, maybe I can sell enough to fund a new toy to fill the boredom.

I made a set of polycarbonate protective spacers to use wih my cateks when there were problems with metal boards breaking. Needless to say the current Donek boards I am riding are robust enough that these are just added weight and a PITA to deal with.

If you need a set, pay for the shipping and they are yours just for karmas sake.

That being said, you get what you pay for, I am NOT warranting their ability to protect your high end race board.

Hello,
    was wondering if you still have these that your willing to give away. Also do they make longer screws for td3 so i can use them or can i just use the satek screws or are they all different sizes. If you could just get back to m as soon as you can. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greazy View Post
    Hello,
    was wondering if you still have these that your willing to give away. Also do they make longer screws for td3 so i can use them or can i just use the satek screws or are they all different sizes. If you could just get back to m as soon as you can. Thanks
    Still have them, still want them gone. Yes you would need longer screws. I am a cartel rider and don't have any longer bomber screws. I think I have some longer cartel screws that should work, but are 4mm hex key rather than 5.
    ~tb

Quote Originally Posted by ~tb View Post
    Still have them, still want them gone. Yes you would need longer screws. I am a cartel rider and don't have any longer bomber screws. I think I have some longer cartel screws that should work, but are 4mm hex key rather than 5.
    We will take the plates and screws and try them out or find other screws to see what will work out the best. You said we dont have to pay for them just shipping so just tell us how much they are to ship from where you are to Chico, ca and we will work out how to pay you later. Thanks

We will take the plates and screws and try them out or find other screws to see what will work out the best. You said we dont have to pay for them just shipping so just tell us how much they are to ship from where you are to Chico, ca and we will work out how to pay you later. Thanks
    Hey was just wondering if you sent a email to us or not because we want the plates but haven't heard back from you.

Hey was just wondering if you sent a email to us or not because we want the plates but haven't heard back from you.
    Hello again
    I havent hard back from you and i really want these plates and screws. If you could give me an email at dpoliq@yahoo.com so we could figure out the shipping and how much we owe you for them. Thanks for getting back to me.

Thread Information