Thread: Sg 2012/13

Hybrid View

Sg 2012/13

I havenīt heard of any major changes yet, so I assume that the shapes will mainly stay the same. But what would you change at the moment? ...

Here is a teaser of the new graphics -
    I guess the order is - Full Race Pro Team, Full Race Titan, Force, Race Junior, Full Carve, Free Solo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Snoboardinī will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no snoboardinī" - Crazy Banana ad

Quote Originally Posted by WinterGold View Post
    I havenīt heard of any major changes yet, so I assume that the shapes will mainly stay the same. But what would you change at the moment? ...Here is a teaser of the new graphics -I guess the order is - Full Race Pro Team, Full Race Titan, Force, Race Junior, Full Carve, Free Solo.
    I saw this from a Korean rider's blog also. I couldn't guess the last one though.

The FreeSolo will get a new smaller size - 152.

And there are two new sizes for the BX board - Force - 155 and 160F (fat).

The alpine ranges keep the same sizes.
    "Snoboardinī will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no snoboardinī" - Crazy Banana ad

The sizes 157 and 175 will get a slightly softer flex for 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterGold View Post
    The sizes 157 and 175 will get a slightly softer flex for 2013.
    Even softer than prior years?
    After riding 170 for 3 days so far, I noticed it's stiffer than 175. maybe from wider width and shorter. But definitely stiffer than what I'd experienced with 175 last season. I hoped I could play it little better with shorter one but it seems that I need more speed to control .... on our short hills. I will give you my feedback soon once I really get on it.

Pius, the flex patterns are really interesting. The 163 is also noticeably stiffer than the 170 for example.

Pictures - the first one shows the base of the FullCarve and the new FreeSolo in the back (in the far back there is a FreeSolo from this year) and the second one shows the FullRace Pro Team and the FullRace Titan.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thread Information