Thread: Three Small Boards

Three Small Boards

I just posted three boards in the want-to-buy section and figure I'll list them here too. These are all smallish, good for a kid racer or lighter rider. These are pictures I took last year, and one of the pictured boards has since sold. All dimensions are per my $0.59 tape measure.

Left Rossignol A153: Length 152, width 22.7, sidewall construction, barely used (maybe one run?) - $75 + shipping (without bindings)
    Right Rossignol: SOLD last year.

Nitro 154: Length 153, width 18.5, sidewall construction, lightly used, a couple of dings in the edges - $100 + shipping (without bindings)
    Heavy Tools 150: SOLD

If you need bindings, I'll also include the mostly plastic bindings on the Rossignol for $40, and the mostly metal bindings on the Nitro for $70.

You can respond here and/or email through Bomber if interested.
    Last edited by Wolf; February 10th, 2012 at 06:47 AM.

howdy wolf
    whats the first and last insert lenght on the rossi? inches o.k.

west - I'll measure this evening. You're just looking for distance from rearmost of the front inserts to frontmost of the rear inserts, and frontmost of the fronts to rearmost of the rears, right? That sounds kind of like dance steps or something

OK, the Rossi has six inserts under each binding (3x2 pattern).

Distance from rearmost of the front inserts to frontmost of the rear inserts = 12 1/2 inches
    Distance from frontmost of the front inserts to rearmost of the rear inserts = 18 7/8 inches

Also, in pulling the bindings off and looking at the board more closely, it's not quite in "ridden just once" condition. It's really clean, but there are some light scratches and scuffs in the topsheet and base. I'd still call it at least a 9 out of 10 condition. The front binding has also left some marks:

Name:  p1010257w.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  83.6 KB

Did I sell you that Heavy tools a few years back? Sad to see it never got ridden! Too small for me but I'd love to hear the ride report!
    World's foremost apres-skier, 20 years running

tex - I don't think I bought it from you. It was a package deal with a 163 Heavy Tools Lizard from someone in the northeast. I really like the Lizard - very snappy board, and seems to be easy to carve. But this little 150 is too small for me too. I've never ridden it.

yep - that was one of a bunch I found in the back of a shop in CT several years ago. maybe passed through a couple of hands between us? The Lizard was an awesome board for its time...plus the Punisher Skull on it is badass!
    World's foremost apres-skier, 20 years running

Update - Heavy Tools has been sold. Left Rossignol and Nitro still avialable.

Heavy Tool board

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Update - Heavy Tools has been sold. Left Rossignol and Nitro still avialable.

I received the board yesterday, (fast shipping) Wow!! brand new board, exactly what I am looking for.

The board was in a strong box with a lot of padding and pipe insulation around the edges.

Thanks a lot Wolf

Interested in the Nitro

TahoeSherpa - I replied to your email. Would you believe the board was only ridden to church on Sundays by a little old lady, and she had the dealer change the oil every 3000 miles?

I'd hate to embarrass myself publicly if i am being blatantly stupid but my notifications tab says I have no new messages.

I emailed firstname.lastname@yahoo.com (insert your name). Is that where you checked?

Here are more pictures of the Nitro. The edge dings I mentioned are way less than I remembered. There's just a bit of rounding off on one edge for an inch two, roughly between the bindings. I tried to get a picture but it just wouldn't show up. There is one tiny sidewall ding - I'll post a picture in a separate post. The board has a ton of camber. The stomp pad is just a piece of rubber held on with double-sided scotch tape, so it should come right off if you don't want it.

Name:  Nitro-01a.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  12.3 KB
    Name:  Nitro-05a.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  73.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Storage wax and sidewall ding.

Name:  nitro03a.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  56.9 KB

Name:  nitro06a.jpg