Thread: Nice Courderoy

Hybrid View

Nice Courderoy

Another nice courderoy day! Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/_b9-l3F3buY

nice video. is that from the other day because the coverage didn't look that great. I hide out over at silverfir on mondays "sometimes". and ride west at night. the coverage over on silverfir on sunday 25th sucked.

Glad to see anther carver up there I think that makes 6

make it 7 or so. I am usually there at least once a week 50/50 skiing and snowboarding. Nice video. Maybe one of you 6 can hook up with me for riding for some tips. Still new to the hardboot carving and trying to get better at it.
    Last edited by turbocbr600; December 27th, 2011 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STP View Post
    Another nice courderoy day! Enjoy.

RT
    2013 17 Days
    2012 46 Days
    2011 60 Days
    2010 60+ Days

INSTRUCTION

I am up at Central most every Saturday and Sunday at 8:15 to make as many runs before the crowds come. That is if it is not raining. I am also up every Wednesday at West for City League.

It would be good to share ruts with others.

Mike, do you have the Rossi board?

Yup, i still have the classic. Would like to ride it. Give me a days notice so I can scape the wax off. Might be up on wed. 1-11-12

CarvingScooby,
    I just can't get over how nice your riding conditions are. Looking at that wide open trail with fresh courdory and barely any other people, that is what I dream about. Good for you man. I hope your riding days are full of ones like that. I wish mine were.

Quote Originally Posted by jtslalom View Post
    CarvingScooby,
    I just can't get over how nice your riding conditions are. Looking at that wide open trail with fresh courdory and barely any other people, that is what I dream about. Good for you man. I hope your riding days are full of ones like that. I wish mine were.
    JT, thx but that vid is STP, I just embed it. But we do have nice corduroy here and here

Snow will come...
    RT
    2013 17 Days
    2012 46 Days
    2011 60 Days
    2010 60+ Days

INSTRUCTION

A season pass and getting first chair! I can usually make 5-6 runs before the area officially opens. The video is the first 5 runs of the morning. In the last two runs on the video you can see the Webski red coats. They are ski instructors that group and ski together for morning warm-ups and there are like 20-40 of them. Once they go down the run the courderoy is gone.

Perfect conditions only 30 minutes from a million people.

CarvingScooby,
    I'l second that ^^^^^ It's a rare combination indeed, to get untracked cord, and only a small handful of people tearing it up.
    "Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them" -Albert Einstein

Conditions were identical to this on Saturday and Sunday. I hope the riders in the Northwest are enjoying the conditions!

Thread Information