Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: N.i.c.e. 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Pusbag View Post
    We are doing a dinner party on friday feb 24 @ longbridge grill down in sandpoint starts @ 7pm. Costs $12 comes with dinner but not drinks. We need a head count to reserve it for us. Please respond to this so we can get a head count. Great carving today too FYI.
    Count me in..... and I just scored a sweet deal at the Howard Johnson's for $35 a night on Priceline.com !!!!! SOOOOOOO ready for vacation!!!! Any news on which chair for early load on Tuesday? I, for one, hope that it's that same one as last year.... good runs, good visibility from the chair and base area!

and FYI.... I was chained to the desk today! boo hoo.... riding tomorrow though!!!

Alberta and I are in for dinner.

only 1 for dinner here on fri. Becki will be at lookout since she was clinicing at schwietzer this week end.
    N.I.C.E. at Schwietzer
    metal binders, plastic boots, powder snow, vive la glisse
    "
    Any cat can make cord. Only God can make powder." John E

Please count me in for dinner too. looking forward to seeing you guys on Wed.!

Count me in for Friday.I'm not sure I can do more than Tues,Wed and then come back up on Friday,but I will play it by ear.Pray for slightly cold and sunny!

Quote Originally Posted by Pusbag View Post
    We are doing a dinner party on friday feb 24 @ longbridge grill down in sandpoint starts @ 7pm. Costs $12 comes with dinner but not drinks. We need a head count to reserve it for us. Please respond to this so we can get a head count. Great carving today too FYI.
    Count me in

I'm getting slammed at work this week (and weekend), really looking forward to riding and hanging out next week!
    ----------------------------------------
    "Is that more fun than snowboarding?"

Tanya and I will be there.
    In Ruts We Trust

So the advanced group is really a group who wants to learn to carve better and you own your own gear. I am signing up for it you should too. Let's let steve know how many will be there. Please respond to this post if you want in.
    In Ruts We Trust

Donek Demos

Sean sent us 2 boards to try a 175 METAL FC and a 170 PROTEUS they will be there Mon-Tue-Wed. We have to ship them out on Thursday.

Is it time yet? Is it time yet??? IS IT TIME YET?????? shoot, I've got one more day at the desk...... this place is driving me nuts!!!! got - to - get - out - of - here!!!!!!!!! (ok, ok..... those of you that know me, fine.... and those of you that don't, I'm not really as crazy as I sound!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by kinpa View Post
    Is it time yet? Is it time yet??? IS IT TIME YET?????? shoot, I've got one more day at the desk...... this place is driving me nuts!!!! got - to - get - out - of - here!!!!!!!!! (ok, ok..... those of you that know me, fine.... and those of you that don't, I'm not really as crazy as I sound!!!)
    or maybe I am? hahahaha

Day 1 Monday

8:00 Cabinet Mountain Coffee
    8:30-8:45 Chair2 or Clock tower
    9:00-4:00 free ride
    10:45-11:15 Photos on Ridge run
    11:45- 12:45 lunch at Chimney Rock
    4:00 beers and BS at Taps

OK, off to work.... boy this is going to be a long day! I hope all of you that are riding today make it a great one! May the force be with you... I'll be leaving here about 2:30ish (sooner if work wants to let me go early!) .... Red Lobster for dinner tonight in CDA..... yummmmm.... can't wait to ride tomorrow.... better go get the last bag in the car (where does all this stuff come from????) and I'm trying to think if I've forgotten anything. Oh well, guess I'll figure that out when I get there!

warning; Wed. is shaping up to be a down day with high wind gusts (50mph) that will likely close the upper lifts
    N.I.C.E. at Schwietzer
    "

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will be hitting the bunny hill @ 830am to trench up the fresh roy. Remember early loads tomorrow @ 8 am which is also the same time as the ticket office opening. You need to get a discount ticket voucher from one of us organizers to take to the ticket window. If you want to hit it right at 8am you'll need to get a ticket today. Contact me for anything you need russ 208-290-8023.
    In Ruts We Trust

On the road again..... just can't wait to get on the road again....

shoot! how to I handle a car drive alone when I'm HYPER!!!!! roads look clear here, at least..... good thing I don't have cell phone service most of the way or I'd use up all my minutes! you guys know I'm a talker!!!!

Well we almost had 10 of us for day 1. Had a few inches on top of the groom kinda soft but not to soft. Lot more of the posse will be here for early loads tomorrow.
    In Ruts We Trust

sorry I missed you all this morning but i got up the road late
    and as they say "no friends on a powder day"
    got some awesome pow turns poachin some stashes
    N.I.C.E. at Schwietzer
    "

Tuesdays Tentative Schedule

7:45 meet at clock tower
    8:00 load the Basin Express
    Photos during early loads
    9:00 to 4:00 free ride
    11:45 lunch in Taps
    4:00 beers and BS in Taps

Quote Originally Posted by kram View Post
    7:45 meet at clock tower8:00 load the Basin ExpressPhotos during early loads9:00 to 4:00 free ride11:45 lunch in Taps4:00 beers and BS in Taps
    Everyone doing early loads must sign a waiver before participating. We will be there with the forms. We also will be on the basin express chair with kram riding the chair getting pics and video.
    In Ruts We Trust

Being greedy

Had a great time at SES '12 and are now on the last few days of our 3 week road trip! We are hoping for a little time at Bachelor before we get home to Spokane.Turns out that I love the SIMS carve 2 I got for Christmas this year! Can't wait to try it at Schweitzer. Please put George and I down for supper on Friday. Is there a schedule for Friday yet? How do we get discount tix?

Quote Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
    Had a great time at SES '12 and are now on the last few days of our 3 week road trip! We are hoping for a little time at Bachelor before we get home to Spokane.Turns out that I love the SIMS carve 2 I got for Christmas this year! Can't wait to try it at Schweitzer. Please put George and I down for supper on Friday. Is there a schedule for Friday yet? How do we get discount tix?
    As far as a schedule check previos posts. I did one for the week. Basically it is meet up in the morning lapping chair which opens @ 830am. Then freeride. With photos @ a certain run and time. Lunch @ a particular time and place as well. Followed with more freeride time. Then our. Dinner swag party @ the longbridge grill down on the lake. We have schedules printed for you when you get here. You will also need to get the discount lift ticket vouchers from us too. We are hanging around the clocktower and in the daylodge coffee shop. We have kram being our host in the village. He is on crutches and should be easy to spot. Or call me Russ 208-290-8023.
    In Ruts We Trust

Please count me in for 2 of the dinner tickets, Lorri and I are still going to be there on Thurs Fri Sat. Also put us down for 2 spots in the clinic if it is on Thurs Fri or Sat

Bill
    Last edited by snowboardbill; February 21st, 2012 at 08:02 AM.

Report from NICE. What to say? It IS NICE) The weather, not so much. BUT. Early loads, good friends and LOTS of hardbooters makes for an all around fine time. Schweitzer no ka oi!!!!! (If you aren't here, you should be. Kram, Pusbag, Boardski have done a FABulous job getting this together.) Manana)

weather update

High winds predicted. Basin triple and chair 2 open with possibly the great escape quad. No backside. But the front should have some good groomers so see you tomorrow.
    In Ruts We Trust

Pics from Tuesdays early loads
    Name:  nice tue 006crAW.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  29.3 KB Name:  nice tue 011.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  29.4 KB Name:  nice tue 035.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  18.8 KB

Please be a little early for the early loads @ 8:00 am basin express we all need to sign waivers, get a sticker and ticket vouchers and tickets. Tuesdays early loads was awesome. See you tomorrow.
    In Ruts We Trust

Thanks all for the best day yet! rode hard this morning on the early load.... hey, I got the first chair and the first run down!!!! And the tiger came out....

And thank you ladies for riding with me...... we had a group of 5 women in the afternoon for the ladies' group..... what a great bunch! I just hope I could give you at least one little tid bit of something to think about that will help you out in some kind of way....

And thanks Neil for the pizza!

+1
    Holy keerap you non-participants are gonna be envious when the pics come out
    N.I.C.E. at Schwietzer
    "

Boy oh boy ! Couldn't be happier ! What a day ! Perfect carving groomers and almost perfect pow day. What more can you ask for. Oh yeah I forgot perfect people too. Clinics were awesome. Pizza party was awesome thanks neal. I am awestuck thank you all !
    In Ruts We Trust

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information