Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: N.i.c.e. 2012

Quote Originally Posted by kram View Post
    We are getting a T-shirt order together.
    Who wants one and what size?
    How much?

Under $14
    Quote Originally Posted by kinpa View Post
    How much?

and what color?

put me down for one xl and one med
    kram, you be ready to ride?

We are only doing one color this year. My favorite one from last years was flourecent green.
    In Ruts We Trust

I'd like one as long as it isn't black (I have a ton of black t-shirts already!). Size Large, please

Kram, Put me down for an xl.

Busta, are you bring the oxxess you just bought. I'll show you how to ride it. And are you staying in town again this year.

mike

mike g, i'm not bringing the oxess with me, it's going to be waiting there for me.
    we'll be staying at howards again. see you there.

Hey Guys -

How do I go about getting discount lift tickets. I tried purchasing tickets on line using the promotional code on the first page of this thread, and it didn't take it.

Tae

20% lift ticket discount

For lift tickets you will need to get a discount lift ticket voucher from one of us. With that voucher you can get a multi day pass. For Tues and Thur 8am early loads your will need to get you tickets the day before because the ticket window opens at 8:30

Computer crashing on me has made putting the week long calendar an issue. Anybody who I emailed it to already please try to post on here please or email me and I will give you log in info for facebook. Might be easier to post there then just a link here on BOL. Mon - meet up and ride in the mornings with photos and lunchTues. - early loads at 8 am photos and lunch Wed. - group rides 1 for advanced and beginners too photos lunchThur. - early loads photos lunch womens group free pizza party ( thanks ENT)Fri. - photos lunch dinner party ( only $12 comes with dinner and chance to win some bigger prizes)Sat. - C.N.A.R. Game day (in honor of skes) photos boarder gates for us on nastar lunch big air showSun. - pow day boarder gates for us on nastar lunch Everyday we will be meeting @ the clocktower and coffe shop and some laps on chair 2 which opens @ 830am. Freeriding with a photographer @ a specific location and time. we will have calendars printed and available on site. Demos will also be available just contact us. Please sign up for ride groups so we can have them run smoothly. Drinks in taps after riding of course. 20% discount ticket vouchers available from us only. 10% off lodging online with code word: trench. Call if any questions russ 208-290-8023.
    In Ruts We Trust

Sounds like you guys have a super event lined up!!! I so wish I could come up....

So... does anyone need a very special fuschia one piece suit for C.N.A.R. day? I can't imagine ever using it again myself, but it's a super easy way to earn 5000 points! I'm 5'7" and 125 lbs and it fits.... about as well as it can, really.

(Sorry, not giving up the one person hot tub though - you'll have to get your own!)

Have fun!!!
    'It's not every day that's a blessing. Every breath is a blessing.' - Jimmy Zell

we'll be doing a radio spot at 8;30 +/- this morning on 95.3 KPND to promote NICE and discuss the event and carving gear and invite anyone to come and carve with us next week
    N.I.C.E. at Schwietzer
    metal binders, plastic boots, powder snow, vive la glisse
    "
    Any cat can make cord. Only God can make powder." John E

"NICE" work gents!!! you guys sounded great and made not only the event sound super interesting but hardbooting in general as well. I feel like a part of an elite group. Thanks for the Mt. Spokane shout-out! See you next week.
    Evan
    Spokane

Thumbs up YeeHaw! Here comes NICE!

I'm excited to be coming up next week.A reminder to those interested;I will be leading an ADVANCED CLINIC on Wednesday at 1:00.I was thinking that the participants and I can get a head start on the clinic by eating lunch together.

I will have an extra gopro camera mount with me if anyone would like to view themselves from a great perspective for observing movement patterns.If you have your own gopro camera it can be inserted into the mount too.I will only have one gopro camera with me but people can take turns with that one.If someone else does have a gopro hd camera,we can have two at a time going,which could be very productive providing video to pay dividends toward skill development in the future:-)

I finally just asked for the time off. I'll see you all Wed., Thurs. and Friday! now I just need to get an inexpensive place to sleep.

Steve, How do u know if you are advance.

I'll have to get someone to watch me, to see. Or I might have to join the women's group. Nothing wrong with that group either lady's.

Anyone doing an intermediate course?
    Evan
    Spokane

you know, I'm not really sure how to fit in all that either.... but at least I know I qualify for the women's group!!!!!
    Last edited by kinpa; February 15th, 2012 at 05:45 PM.

Ill be at lookout Saturday to hone my skills for NICE. will you be there Kinpa?
    Evan
    Spokane

Quote Originally Posted by NWboarder View Post
    Anyone doing an intermediate course?
    Ditto...ideally on Thursday or Friday.
    ----------------------------------------
    "Is that more fun than snowboarding?"

Quote Originally Posted by NWboarder View Post
    Ill be at lookout Saturday to hone my skills for NICE. will you be there Kinpa?
    Heck Ya! Actually, I think Slopetool might come with me too on Saturday.... meet at the chair promptly at 8:30! (or before)
    Last edited by kinpa; February 15th, 2012 at 06:53 PM.

Should I plan on bringing extra gear? I've got an older Factory Prime (courtesy of west carven at Whitefish) which is free for the taking if someone needs a board.... also and F2 Eliminator that I'd sell cheap (like $40 ish?) if someone wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by kram View Post
    For Tues and Thur 8am early loads your will need to get you tickets the day before because the ticket window opens at 8:30
    So, I'm planning to get to Sandpoint on Monday night (maybe 8 or 9ish). How do I get my ticket for early load on Tuesday???? That's the whole reason I'm making a point to be there for Tuesday!0

Quote Originally Posted by kinpa View Post
    So, I'm planning to get to Sandpoint on Monday night (maybe 8 or 9ish). How do I get my ticket for early load on Tuesday???? That's the whole reason I'm making a point to be there for Tuesday!0
    I will work on getting you a ticket for Tuesday. And yes bring extra gear.

THANK YOU!!!! Kram, how you doing these days? Getting around ok? will you be back on snow soon?

Cool Maybe we should officially change the title to Intermediate Clinic...

Quote Originally Posted by mike g. View Post
    Steve, How do u know if you are advance.

I'll have to get someone to watch me, to see. Or I might have to join the women's group. Nothing wrong with that group either lady's.
    I think we used the term 'advanced' to refer to riders already possessing the skills to make medium intensity carves on intermediate terrain who are looking to step things up a notch or two.From this common skill level it is a good advancement to gain confidence on steeper or varied terrain as well as practice new maneuvers on familiar terrain.It is my plan to include a bit of both.

I believe the advanced group is open to any carver with gear looking to improve there riding. While the begginers is for 1st timers and will come with gear as well as long as we have the right size. Steve please correct me if I'm wrong.
    In Ruts We Trust

We are doing a dinner party on friday feb 24 @ longbridge grill down in sandpoint starts @ 7pm. Costs $12 comes with dinner but not drinks. We need a head count to reserve it for us. Please respond to this so we can get a head count. Great carving today too FYI.
    In Ruts We Trust

sweet I'm advanced.

What kind of swag is going to be given away. It might entice me to stay another night.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information