Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SG delamination repair?

Photos would be interesting. I'm imagining that what you're seeing is actually caused by the fact that the inserts *are* anchored. The anchoring allowed the insert to pry the sandwich apart, allowing the other inserts to become loose. ???

Reid that is a interesting point and may be the case, I can try to get a pic looking in but my zoom on my camera is not the best. I'll try tomorrow, I have seen it with sunlight looking in.

Well, I hope this will prevent the same thing from happening to this board, it's what everyone here said I needed to do. Gona train GS on it Sunday morning and find out if I like it. Had no idea how heavy the VIST plate was though. Does anybody want to buy TD1s? Everett

That wasn't so hard after all was it?

Looks like a winner.

Yes, they are large slabs of plastic.
    SEARCHING TIP: go to GOOGLE and add this to the end of your search terms- site:bomberonline.com

Old school but it should work fine. Good luck with your race !

Already had the race last week, went alright, rode my coache's F2 in SL and did well, 2nd overall, but of course Mike Trapp beat me by 5-6 seconds each run. Don't know how that boy does it, I think he enters a worm hole after he goes over the ridge on Copperolis. The funny thing is Tato, his coach, told me I looked better than Trapp on that section of the course, go figure. You don't have to be pretty to be fast, plus he is half my age...

Next up is Nationals, already registered, have to defend my Men's Masters title... Everett

Now that I have spent $500+ or so on two sets of TD2s, two Vist plates and gotten another SG 163 I am all set, too bad that the season is ending.

As I suspected no one wants to buy my TD1s and I'll never sell them I bet, maybe my kids can use them someday... I knew that was going to happen.

Everett

Everett.

Send me a PM for what you need for both pair of TD1s shipped. Oh, and quit your whining.
    SEARCHING TIP: go to GOOGLE and add this to the end of your search terms- site:bomberonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by evnewsphoto View Post
    As I suspected no one wants to buy my TD1s and I'll never sell them I bet, maybe my kids can use them someday... I knew that was going to happen.
    what to know why your TD1's aren't selling? Here's your answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by evnewsphoto View Post
    too bad that the season is ending.
    try again in the fall when people are getting stoked to ride
    "Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by www.oldsnowboards.com View Post
    Everett.

Send me a PM for what you need for both pair of TD1s shipped. Oh, and quit your whining.

Vist plate retail, $550 *2= 1100

Td2 $289 * 2 = 578

Total 1678 for around $500 ??? sounds like a great deal....You saved 1100 ish....and got a huge upgrade in gear.

Where I live that is less then a private lesson cost for one day... you get years of enjoyment out if your purchase...

I just ordered around $15,000 worth of kite gear like I do every year....Alpine snowboarding is cheap sport.......and I am unemployed...

I think you saved a ton....
    Hardbooter.com

“Yes, it is much more challenging to ski 210 cm toothpicks. But do you choose to go to the wooden outhouse in the wintertime? Or it is more pleasant to use the indoor toilet instead? Why take challenges from the past when we can go on and challenge us on what’s possible with the current technology?”

Shane McConkey disscussing rockered skis.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information