The general rules for this section are the same rules as all the forums on BomberOnline. They can be found HERE. However, the rules specific to Equipment Reviews are:
We do reserve to right to pull or modify any review that does not meet the above requirements.
- Post reviews only on gear you have actually used/have experience with. Not what you heard from your buddies on that particular item.
- Try to be fair in your reviews and give both sides to the product. In other words give both the good and bad if you can.
- Any reviews that are a blatant slam or flame on a product will be removed. See above rule on how to write your review.
- In the title of your review PLEASE be specific as to what you are reviewing. This will direct others come to your thread to post a review. For example, if you are going to start a review for a Brand X board, the title should be: “Brand X, Model Y”. So let’s try and keep a form of: Brand, Model, then anything else you think is needed.
- Try to include the year of the product. This will be a big help in boards and boots as some models have been around for quite some time but there where changes over the years.
- Try to include basic information about yourself in the review: age, weight, height, experience in alpine snowboarding. This will help others understand your relationship to the item in review.
- Before posting a New Review double check and make sure there is not another review already started on the same item. Use the Search function for this.
Thanks for participating!