Thread: Head Stratos Pro 31.5

Head Stratos Pro 31.5 - price reduced

*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD* Any interest in Head Stratos Pro 31.5 shells with or w/o well used Intecs? I do have the original liners but can't sell as part of the deal in good conscience - just too beat up. Anyway, I'll consider offers and respond quickly if any questions. BTW, they are orange and probably good candidates for some of the cut and mod jobs I've seen illustrated here over the years. Lame velcro strap should probably be replaced by boosters or something. Can't think of anything else to disclose.

* Shells w/old beat up liners + orig heels - $125.00 + ship

* Shells w/old beat up liners + Intecs (+orig heels) $165.00 + ship
    Last edited by davekempmeister; March 17th, 2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: sold
    Davekempmeister

Hi

what is the price

or asking price

I am interested

Thank You
    Scott ssombers@yahoo.com

Also are they a 12 or 13 boot?

are the intec heels usable

any pics

Last question
    What Would u sell the intec heels only for?

Thanks again

Hi.
    Let's say $225.00 + shipping w/o Intecs. I will include standard heels that came with the boot originally, of course. Also, the existing liners that I alluded to that are, IMO, worthless.

Not really wanting to sell the Intecs (still useable), but if I were to include, add $50.00, I guess. Not selling them seperately.

31.5 Mondo loosely translates to a U.S. 13 or 13.5, if I am not mistaken. I am a U.S. 15 and at the outer limits of the boot's capacity. I use ultra thin socks, etc.

No pictures at moment, perhaps in a few days. I can say that the shells are in good shape and have only scratches that one would associate with normal wear. All the buckles and hardware are good. I've gone to pains to keep the outer toe are of the shell in good condition so that all of the boot that is intended to be in the toe bail is accounted for (not worn down).

Hope this sufficiently addresses your questions. Let me know what you think.
    Davekempmeister

Hello

I am only interested in the intec heels

I hope you will just sell those

Let me know
    thank You
    Scott

Holy crap ! another "SASQUATCH" !

And I thought I was the only bigfoot in these woods!

Dave, Have you found the boots tend to be sussceptableto footbed insole flex a bit when riding? I had a mondo 32 Head Stratos orange pair when I first tried HBs but got new 2006 Mondo 31 in black as they were a bit more snug and once packed out were perfect and I didn't feel any of the boot bowing effect when I was in and out of weighting the bindings for carves.

Also, what angles are you forced to ride and what board are you comfortable on? I've yet to be able to get below 55 degrees on anything without overhang and drag.

As to the boots for potential buyers, I can vouch for the Head Stratos Pros to be very durable and comfortable even with the stock liners in them and would not worry about buying a used pair in the slightest
    Last edited by Dave ESPI; December 2nd, 2009 at 07:06 PM.

Head Stratos Pro 31.5 w/Intec (need replace liners)

Orange. Well used but in decent shape. Definitely needs new liners. $175.00 and shipping.
    Davekempmeister

great boots

i personally own a HSP 31.5 and have a donek metal fc and have binding angles or 60/65... yup can't get any lower or i have would have major drag haha... but its an awesome boots and that "lame" valcro strap of mine is still hanging on! i'll prolly move to booster strap next season though. oh and btw i wear US 13 and 31.5 is little big for me but it does the job!
    ZERO GRAVITY

bump - lower price on Head Stratos Pro 31.5 w/Intec

looking to move these so I brought the price down.
    Davekempmeister

Thread Information