Thread: 22nd of March

Hybrid View

22nd of March

Who's up for some more carving before Big Bear closes for the season?

Fo Sho:
    1) Me
    2) Andrea
    3) Albert
    4) Beppe ??
    5) Erwin
    Last edited by Arclite; March 17th, 2009 at 04:34 PM.
    Cuttin' cord, chips, and asphalt.

I should be there, although i'll be pretty damn spoiled after Mammonth this weekend.

All i can say is awesome carving conditions from 8:30-4:00 on Saturday and still awesome from 8:30-12:00 on sunday. I stayed on Saddle Bowl, Stump Alley, Broadway, and Wall the whole time. The Wall was actually quite nice since nobody was on it every single time i went down it. It got kind of hairy though and almost threw me off of the run. I hit some old race ruts from earlier in the day and caught some air and almost flew off the side...
    Go out and ride. Everyone just STFU and riiide!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullwings View Post
    I should be there, although i'll be pretty damn spoiled after Mammonth this weekend.

All i can say is awesome carving conditions from 8:30-4:00 on Saturday and still awesome from 8:30-12:00 on sunday. I stayed on Saddle Bowl, Stump Alley, Broadway, and Wall the whole time. The Wall was actually quite nice since nobody was on it every single time i went down it. It got kind of hairy though and almost threw me off of the run. I hit some old race ruts from earlier in the day and caught some air and almost flew off the side...
    No percentage?

I'll put ya on the list
    Cuttin' cord, chips, and asphalt.

Sure wish I could make it up with everyone again. I for sure will not be there this Sunday, as I will be in Utah visiting my wife's family. Sad thing is I don't think I will even be able to board while I am there. Oh well, been a decent season this year. I will try to make one more day with you guys when I get back from Utah.
    I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.óJack Handey

maybe i comming if i don't go dive underwater!
    GIOCHI ELASTICI PER BAMBINI SPASTICI!

Assuming it doesn't rain, I'll be there on Sunday.

Hardboots and Coiler in the morning, softboots and Dupraz in the snowboard park for the afternoon.

Thread Information