Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast

Thread: Loon/WV Opening Days

tryouts

ww,

we hold tryouts in the summer, at t32 sanctioned rallies.
    the winter season is basically used for mentally abusing and hazing known associates. we use the knock you down, then build you up technique. its a proven winner for us. it weeds out the week really fast. and if you keep coming back for more, it actually gets pretty entertaining for us. we welcome guests whenever they can make it, just bring your visa card with you, it can get pretty expensive!

heres are training schedual for the 08/09 season
    every sat pbr @ 7:50am
    every sun pbr @ 7:50am

dtmfh and run what ya brung!

QUOTE=willywhit;221818]are you guys gonna be holding tryouts any time soon ?[/QUOTE]

Boston, MA,USA Vila Velha, Espírito Santo(Brazil)
    Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    it weeds out the week really fast. and if you keep coming back for more, it actually gets pretty entertaining for us.

heres are training schedual for the 08/09 season
    every sat pbr @ 7:50am
    every sun pbr @ 7:50am

dtmfh and run what ya brung!

QUOTE=willywhit;221818]are you guys gonna be holding tryouts any time soon ?
    [/QUOTE]

I can bring enuf weed to last the week.
    PBR in the Paul Bunyan Room @ 7:50am sounds like a breakfast of champions. Will I need to sign a waiver or anything ? I look forward to the verbal, mental and physical abuse.
    Last edited by willywhit; December 26th, 2008 at 03:20 PM.

ice man

and heres a little clip of karl's first run. Not bad at all.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

I'm going packing to be up there sunday morn bright and early.

I need a little help getting my intecs off my UPZs to put them on my new boots. The hardware store near me had no clue and I'm going to try a ski shop near loon tomorrow morning.

I was able to get the t nut off the top right one but the threading stayed on, so it still won't come out.

the bottom right screw is stripped, and rusted to the t-nut so thats the one I need most help with. The top left is spining but is rusted together. Anyone have a small dremel tool they can bring to try to cut the screws off from the inside? I'd talk the bartender into letting me buy you guys a drink, with a fluffernutter or a slim fast
    Its not how fast you snowboard, its how you snowboard fast

Who says hardbooters can't do freestyle-Hard Attack

Heels

If you still don't have them out, I'm sure I have the tools to do it.

Let me know.
    Last edited by polaris; December 28th, 2008 at 12:56 PM.
    -Shutting the %$#@ Up and Riding Since '86

Ninety-nine percent of snowboarders are good people enjoying a clean sport, and it is only one percent who are antisocial barbarians.

I'll get my dad's drill and just drill the heads off. If I don't have it off by next weekend, I'll let you know.

Today was sweet! can't believe none of you made it out. Were you ladies afraid to scratch up your coilers?

I took the Madd at noon and holy ****, that thing gets more fun with every run! I can't imagine a board having more grip on ice than the coiler or madd. Who needs a kessler.

The track 700s are so sick!!! What a difference. Fit pretty well without even molding them. Just gotta drill on the 2nd strap from the top to make them snug.

I'll be out there next friday and saturday, then every day till jan 11th.

south mtn pavilion

gleb,

were no longer allowed in the bunyan room. we got thrown out of there last sunday for good. we meet at the south mountain pavilion at the usuall time.

heres a briefing of what happend
    some guy said something to enzo about his chicken legs. i took exception to that because i have chicken legs also. but before i could wrap the guys nose around his head, GUY FATHER came over my shoulder with a howlitzer right, and smoked the guy in the chicklets, then all hell broke loose it wa sa classic donnybrook, needless to say we phucked some $hit up!

dfwt32 ! ova

Boston, MA,USA Vila Velha, Espírito Santo(Brazil)

big blue

gleb,

were no longer allowed in the bunyan room. we got thrown out of there last sunday for good. we meet at the south mountain pavilion at the usuall time.

heres a briefing of what happend
    some guy said something to enzo about his chicken legs. i took exception to that because i have chicken legs also. but before i could wrap the guys nose around his head, GUY FATHER came over my shoulder with a howlitzer right, and smoked the guy in the chicklets, then all hell broke loose it wa sa classic donnybrook, needless to say we phucked some $hit up!

dfwt32 ! ova
    I like yer style, da bull in a china shop.
    you break it, you bought it
    sounds like a better story than billy and shred getting shut down at the ECES bar in the Loaf , whats his name? seth something ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

today shucked!

h@ly $hit was it bad today!

i was definatly goat thinking this morning. with the temps in the 40's and the sun coming out at 7:30am, i figured i'd fart around on the softie setup and play in the mashed patadas with my pop for the day.

wrong!

bullet proof, with sugar piles on top. the only thing that was missing was my hangova!

cannon tommorow.

wow, and to think that I was so close to getting a mug at the bunyan.

I heard Cannon was all blue skies while it was raining at loon.

On sunday, it was 10 degrees warmer at the top than the bottom. The moment you hit the fog halfway down (grand junction or lower half of lower walking boss) you couldn't see your feet.

Check out the views:

The panoramic shot came out pretty sweet. Done with a cell phone, stitched together with some Canon photo stitch program.

the schute has been pulled

enzo,
    i know its a bit cold, but no communication on what your excuse is not to be dtmfh with me. just bring the puff, and an extra box of tissues and you'll be fine on the seven brothers chair.

Sunday

I checked the pass and it looks like the blackout ends after Saturday. I should be at the rally point at 745. Red bullls and NSRs.

Ninety-nine percent of snowboarders are good people enjoying a clean sport, and it is only one percent who are antisocial barbarians.

look who's talkin'

enzo,
    i know its a bit cold, but no communication on what your excuse is not to be dtmfh with me. just bring the puff, and an extra box of tissues and you'll be fine on the seven brothers chair.
    guy so I bust you at 10am pulling the chute. surprise surprise!! wtf....were you thinkin you'd be able to get away with that chit?? glad you kept the fur collar off and spent the rest of the day riding with me.

where's stevo?? hope he didn't get caught in an avi out at Snowbasin. heard things were ripping out there.

i'll be back up sunday as well.

check's in the mail

enzo, thanks for that "Get Dialed In" video conference you put on...the micrometers, verniers, and digital levels were expensive but worth it- we really FSSU in utah. 70" in 7 days before we got there- the spearhead floated my fat ass like a champ, cracked a cornice but not avi. the first day set the tone for the week, we arrived that morning at the hotel with 26 hours of no sleep so in t32 fashion slammed 4 cups of jo, 3 redbulls, 10 eggs, and 1 mixing bowl full of fruit loops (dry) and hit the slopes...silly sh!t guy

i'm out for sun but will see you goons OTH for the rest but congrats to jd and polaris for their race results this week

stfuar

Wow, you guys would fit right in BC Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleaman View Post
    Wow, you guys would fit right in BC Canada!
    is that an open invitation to BC??

stevo let's see some pics from SB & PowMt!!!

we gotta talk shop. after spending a week in AZ away from my boards, my tinkering obsession has finally been cured!! I'm fairly close to being dialed in!!

eh flea man, i got a buddy from penticton.

DEAN STORK

he told me he was kind of a big deal around the lake. he did spend alot of time in front of the morror in the weight room. doin curls for da girls! i love b.c, hows the b.c.j.h.l doin, guy?

t32 gns, are we still on for tee with miss migill at 7:45am in the pbr?

iwdtmfhwtNSR

PBR 745 tee time

Its on.

NSMFR

da stub is set to rip & is shaaarrrpah than a henckel.
    i'm working on a hangova right now so i'll be ready to fssu 2mro!!

dtmfh&dtmfk

A quick update from 28... Jeff and I were out at 8am this morning. We started with a run down White Cap chair line, it was not to bad. We went over to True Grit and it was off the hook, it was like a carvers terrain park, very good snow, nice knolls and natural features. Jeff went over the bars and had to call it. I did three more and called it for the day. See you all soon.

its 6:45am, just an fyi, my breath is going to be really bad today. i had to take care of business while i was walking the shi-tzu this morning .

rough night again with my guest from down unda. the guy is a fish!

lets phukk some **** up today! ova

what a joke...

the 5-9" forecasted is more like 3" plus a nice layer of sleet. got my call at 5am but expecting dust on crust, I pulled the chute. however, somehow gOoN's claiming PP/Pow conditions. hard to believe after the solid conditions just a few days ago.
    Last edited by Enzo; January 7th, 2009 at 11:07 AM.

I'll be there thursday thru saturday. Anyone catch my interview on channel 9? Not sure if they ran my response, but it was questions about ticket prices at resorts.

I won a Miller t shirt for my sweet beer pong skills. The picture looks like a vintage shot of a guy on hardboots getting some air. I'm just that good at pong.

See ya guys this weekend.

Ticket Price News Story

Here's the link:

http://www.wmur.com/video/18416677/

I didn't see you in it.

FBP STFUAR

close but no cigar

you almost made it on tv, however we intervened during the editing process. we stumbled upon the satellite truck in the parking lot and smashed some sht up.

how were the miller beer chix looking? we practicly got a lap dance from one of em while she was setting up Rock Band on one of the flat screens.

what happend up there today

petee,

what ended up happening in the white mountains today. i heard cannon got 3-4' of snow. it always snows at cannon! that place is epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    the 5-9" forecasted is more like 3" plus a nice layer of sleet. got my call at 5am but expecting dust on crust, I pulled the chute. however, somehow gOoN's claiming PP/Pow conditions. hard to believe after the solid conditions just a few days ago.

all hype!!

petee,

what ended up happening in the white mountains today. i heard cannon got 3-4' of snow. it always snows at cannon! that place is epic.
    guy i heard they got nuked & needed snorkels ova on da Mit. it was so pissa that even bode showed up.

otherwise a whole lot of nuthin happened up here. i think the snow guns blew more snow than what fell from the sky. a couple more inches possible tonight, tomorrow night and then again on sat. the cord should be ripe this weekend.

I will be at wv on friday, my press arrives on thursday. see ya

Quote Originally Posted by Gleb View Post
    I'll be there thursday thru saturday. Anyone catch my interview on channel 9? Not sure if they ran my response, but it was questions about ticket prices at resorts.

I won a Miller t shirt for my sweet beer pong skills. The picture looks like a vintage shot of a guy on hardboots getting some air. I'm just that good at pong.

See ya guys this weekend.
    stfuarmff

ba'donkadonk

picked up another 3-4" overnight and we had some snow showers around here all day. da wifey stepped up in T32's absence and said things were "pretty fkn awesome". some tracked out pow, perfect groomers, and ultra soft snow with hardly any ice.

Damn, ygalmwata. (You guys are all losing me with all these abbreviations.

stfuarmff: Stuff that fat uncle a rouster muffin from fall? I'm so lost.

Anyways, today was really good. Lots of snow and friday should be epic. Yellow pants have been in full force this week.

Thread Information