Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 2675

Thread: Loon/WV Opening Days

what is he doing ?

i thought we all discussed this ? check the f/s page.

i dont have a problem with the sidewinder sale, but both decks. he does realize, two new hips is going to be enough fun, but new boards to boot, thats hardcore !
    im about change his screen name to hardtime, like in walpole, doing hard time, if he keeps this up !

gfy's

its on for saturday, ill be up early friday so expect quiver recomendations from happy hour at the pbr !
    DON'T HANG EM UP...............LACE EM UP !!!!!

Saturday

I'm in on Saturday. Dinner on fri?
    -Shutting the %$#@ Up and Riding Since '86

Ninety-nine percent of snowboarders are good people enjoying a clean sport, and it is only one percent who are antisocial barbarians.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. JOHN DEERE ! View Post
    i thought we all discussed this ? check the f/s page.

i dont have a problem with the sidewinder sale, but both decks. he does realize, two new hips is going to be enough fun, but new boards to boot, thats hardcore !
    Not sure if you noticed, but I haven't sold my boots! I gotta thin the herd b/c I got a quiver of Kesslers and an Apex plate on order for the 2012/2013 season.

Just to keep the team up to date here's my current plan:
    I have a Cortisone shot planned for this Friday. Then, a 'scope 'n' grind on the right hip is in the works for June and the left hip will go under the belt sander in October.

WOOHOOO!!

jeez guy cant you just get one done tomorrow and the other next week ?? cant be that bad i dont see you in the AIL thread

4 team hip surgeries and you have 3......Dont Touch My Fcukin Hip
    Last edited by stevo; March 17th, 2011 at 05:54 AM.
    1%er

Free Tic

A vendor just came in and gave me a (1) free Go0n Ticket Sun thru Fri only till end of this season.
    With the new baby my leash has been shortened to only Sunapee this year.
    I can put it in the mail to anyone today that is really going to use it
    EZE

eze, mail that ticket to ski magazine. attn to the guy that actually puts lOon on the list of top ten east coast groOming. just so he can see what a diservice he's doing by even involving lOon in the same sentence as groOm. yesterday looked like erwin rommel came back from the dead and had his 5th panzer division reenacting the battle of the bulge. your not going to believe me but the guy that runs the new beast, is blind in one eye. not kidding, i saw him today. he went bombing buy the base at around 7:50 this morning, and i looked into the cab to see who the fhukk runs that thing so we can have a chat. i saw this local lincoln inbred, that's been wearning the blacked out bifocals since i started going up there in 1984, and in the summer he runs an eye patch. what a surprise !
    Attached Images Attached Images    

You could get in trouble for posting my brothers picture without permission.

namaste,

yogi enzo and i are heading in to see the B's gOonshow sa-turd-day then back to a margaritaville slurfest....i will be absent from yoga classes this w/e
    1%er

Saturday GS boards 8-10, SL boards 10:30-2. Sunday AM boards?

Save the dates on your calendars May 21-22. End of season awards and banquet. Mountain bike at high noon followed by a cookout at my Campton place, plan on staying over, significant others invited to the banquet. Possible hike on Sunday.

loon

conditions were good today,all day, the base is softening up enough and there is just enough snow on top for good carve top to bottom

report card

hollywood i love the quiver protocall for the weekend, way to take the lead guy. when there was order with the team, we had a schedule and it was kept. in these negative T32 times, its everyman for herself what a clustafhukk. read how the groupies graded us this year, not good. i expect a good playoff run.

2010/2011 awards banquet: sorry, no can do on that weekend. the weekend before or after if we could, but if not, not a biggy. ill write up the superlatives, once the lifts shut down at our beloved LOon. im gonna have to throw up the hail mary on this one, i have no content to go off of,i dont think i even heard one joke on the chair this year that made almost $hit myself.

for starters one could assume, that we were a AA group on a retreat, with the lack of consumption this year. D-/F pathetic.

tinkering, if there was any i didn't see it. D-

facial hair/old man on a carving board look: B+

badgering: C

taunting: C-

hazing: F

verbal breakdowns: F

road trips: F

gfy's

conditions

good carve cond on friday, starting to think that anything that can be done on an alpine board can be done on a skwal.

ffffffcukin skuels r fur sqids
    1%er

Squallz

are fer kooks. They're not even snowboards fercrissakes.

Ninety-nine percent of snowboarders are good people enjoying a clean sport, and it is only one percent who are antisocial barbarians.

KOOK- Milan Hunchback working on a hanggova....he pissed all ova my skeawlzzzzzzz
    1%er

Stevo, Nice sticker placement! I will put it down for carve pts.
    Weekend round up:
    Saturday: Ken, Andy, Greg, and Myself. We also had a guest rider from Kmart (Scott). After getting hasseled by the man on the gondi for no leashes we finally got underway. The light was flat the temps were cold but the snow was good. Ken brought his A game and was killing it. He got his NSR down Angle Street, NICE! We made a few runs on North and made our way West. We ran into MR JOHN DEERE who was out for a few runs (he had a break in his kid duty). We hit it hard all day and the chute was pulled at 2:30.
    Sunday: Mojo, Myself and a softbooter friend of mine (Paul G). Mojo was there bright and early with his Alpine stuff ready to go. He hurt his thumb riding two planks on Saturday. We taped him up and out we went; the dude is hard core. The riding was as good as Saturday with better visibility. We made some top to bottom runs, a few on north peak, and some on west basin. We rode from 8 until 11:30 without any breaks.
    It was amazing how few people were at the mountain this weekend, it was like riding mid-week. Stevo, there were ponies all over the place. Three Team members will be heading to Copper next weekend.

usually when he ventures out without gretch, she puts a diaper on him for the night. at least he had is bruins bib on, so all the mustard dripping's didn't ruin his new bruins sweatpants bleading black and gold, walpole style !

we just picked up two more seats for the playoffs in the same row as our origional four seats, so six total for the playoffs. i will > TRY < to do a T32 playoff game. ill check with the budget committee, and see if theres any room for T32 hockey jersey's obviously with the fighting straps in the back. the big guy gets crabby with tickets .

hollywood, where going to need your cps totals soon, so i can whip up the superlatives.

steve hold the fort down while where gone, once we get back, ill try to put together the 2011 T32 "controlled chaos" freestyle championships. LMP here we come you huckers ! ill bet half of those pipsqeeks have never seen anyone over 165lbs in the park before :

In that pic I was practicing my burnouts on the Weirs Blvd. I was a little tipsy and shocked that I didn't dump tha hog.

Not sure if any other team membas have had the opportunity to indulge, but Stevo is the worlds greatest Margarita bartender!!! The guy is a champ with the Cabo!!! I nominate him in charge of drinks at the next summer function.

Good luck at Nationals!! Hope you guys take home some hardware!!

owie

enzo, we, gotta, slow, down, next time it's al-queda kool-aids......
    jd when i'm not trying to carve angel street on my nsr LIKE ANOTHA FCUKIN STUD i'll defend the fort
    1%er

one last time

"The reviews are in: today was a great day to be here at LoOn! The forecast calls for snow developing tonight, becoming heavy at times into tomorrow morning. 9-10 feet+ possible - this is not an April Fool's joke!!" yeah right gfy
    1%er

I think the April Fools Day joke was on the all the school superintendents. 10-12" forecasted and only 2-3" on the ground with just light snow now.

Loon's goona be sick today....1 angry inch reported.

New Snow
    Last 24 hours: 1 inches
    Last 48 hours: 1 inches
    Last 7 days: 1 inches
    Primary surface: powder <---------------HAHAHAHAAHA
    1%er

That weather pattern has a very interesting shape, hahahaha.

T32 #1 on the Podium

Congratulations Hollyhood !

conditions

today was a good day at Loon, there was some fresh snow, it might be there for the weekend.

Huckfest 2011

Boys,

long time no talk !

saturday is our annual HUCKFEST, riders enter at thier own risk.

9am rider meeting in the pbr, followed by a quick redbull toast. then its on the hill rain or shine until 10:30am.

for those on the IR List this is a mandatory sit down. it would be nice to get a look at those pale white hen legs before they get all tanned up !

gfy's and ill see you saturday.

homohuckfest

im worried about my hair and makeup in the rain
    1%er

Drag Sessions

I wouldn't worry about it. You're gonna look hot nomatter what the weather is doing.

I'll be in the PBR at 745.

being a former player, there really is no closer bond than a hockey team. from the blood baths, long bus rides, airport delays, donnybrooks, kangaroo court sessions, HAZING, group penicillan shots, major dental work, etc,etc, you have no choice, but to learn how to survive as a group.

i have become close freinds with GUYs from all over the world. finlander's, swedes, german's, cccp's, canucks, slovaks and a bunch of mutts from the states.

this is a little too close, but they're habs, what else would you expect ?

HLHHfest,

CHICKEN FIGHTS AND SYNCHRoNIZED EURoCARVING ARE WoRTH HoW MANY PoINTS
    1%er

Thread Information