Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2675

Thread: Loon/WV Opening Days

Redneck Test

This guy passes the redneck test with a grade of 1000%

http://nh.craigslist.org/spo/1621984365.html

Right here in NH.
    -Shutting the %$#@ Up and Riding Since '86

Ninety-nine percent of snowboarders are good people enjoying a clean sport, and it is only one percent who are antisocial barbarians.

I have finally made the commitment of time to return to the forum. It has taken me 2 weeks of reading to catch up on the 20 pages of posts that I've missed.

Lately, there has been a huge lack of T32 presence at the bunyan. At most we're getting 3 people and 2 weekends ago was a no show. I only went on sunday this weekend and I was told it was really good compared to saturday. I even almost got air out of the pipe. I'll get it at stratton. Me and my canadian skier friend stayed at the bunyan for the canadia vs USA game. He almost went streaking afterwards. All was good, but I did lose my phone.

what days are you guys gonna be at stratton?
    Its not how fast you snowboard, its how you snowboard fast

Who says hardbooters can't do freestyle-Hard Attack

Eces

I think we will have three of us at the main lodge tomorrow morning, and then a few more for thursday and friday. We can meet up then or give one of us a call if you can find yer phone .

Ninety-nine percent of snowboarders are good people enjoying a clean sport, and it is only one percent who are antisocial barbarians.

sweet. Whats your numba?

Phone

Gleb:

you can reach me at #Q##qq##qqqq

P
    Last edited by polaris; March 3rd, 2010 at 06:48 PM.

Yeah guy ill be there after your mom gets off the strippa pole in our house.

stratton

With your MOM!

She loves it here!

milf lookin for a dilf.
    gfy!

yuor mother

Guy you don't remember when I picked up your mom this morning. She was folding you bomber underoos and packing your bomber lunchbox.

GFYT
    DON'T HANG EM UP...............LACE EM UP !!!!!

Eces Re-crap

We'll after a day of recovery on my calf's and I have a clear head to do my recrap of wtf happened at the ECES. Other than the fact I had to listen to bonnaroo and phish concert high time memories, I had a wicked pissa time! we need some high speed 6 pack's at $hitbag loon mtn, i've never laughed so hard on a chair lift than i did this week! forget about the ride home from the banquet, good thing chris columbus didn't have us on his ship, Fhukka!!!!!

question, when you put your empties into the recycling bin, and they take everything but the pbr empties, what does that mean about the team beer?

can't wait to see some pics and some vid. im also glad the camera's weren't rolling the whole time, i felt like my a$$ was gonna freeze after one run down lift line! good news i showered and changed this afternoon.

see you guys next weekend!

big duke 6

My cherry got popped at Stratton...

Can Loon please send their groomas to Stratton for some 1:1 tutoring?? Holy smokes what a good time!! I Stratton!! I love the grooming; I love the long wide trails; I love the hero snow; and I love the cougars dressed up in Bogner!! I'm still recovering from the gong show....my cheeks and abs are still sore from laughing so much.

On a side note...Loon actually rode pretty well this weekend and coverage was good. Busy Saturday, but dead today (zero lift line at the West Basin!). Angel Street was sick with great pp and perfectly groomed. West Basin trails were scratchy in the early AM and then pretty nice later on with an inch of corn over the hard pack. Laps on an empty Coolidge were mighty fun!!

hey jd did you say 6pak??...yeah anotha round!! i finally figured out 20% on a $200 bar bill, few!! that much fun should be illegal.....

chappy i went to SR this w/e and "treated my board like it was my bitch" i fkn had a blast, cant wait for this w/e thanks guy!

Right on Stevo!

You guys have to get the play by play Ragged BX/Demo Derby story from KenB. I will just say he represented the Team.

I rode WV on Sunday; it was good in the morning. I pulled the chute early (11:30) and dropped the boards at The Speed Factory. Gareth if you have anything that needs to be tuned drop it off. It helps Dave on the change over on the machine and dressing to stone to do the boards together.

Big Duke what is the deal with Goon race training next year? I am interested if we can work out a deal. If this come together I may go full time Team32. I will even get new black pants.

t32 race training

chappy, i was going to dive into that this weekend. i just realized i haven't been up to loon in about a month, what a shame. i should probably start with cindy 1st, for her, to point me in the right direction at loon. i know, enzo and steve would be down for the cause. polaris didn't seem to pumped about the extra doe, understandably so. fligor and the perham boys would be probable, realisticly we could have about 5-8 guys on saturday mornings, along side the loon crew with coach jj. so the hill space is there. i was thinking 1 half day per weekend, either saturday or sunday mornings.

just dropped the dale off at the shop to fix the broken $hit from attitash. my bike took as big as a beatin as i did that day.

booking the copper trip tonight, you staying in the village or in frisco?

gfyt !

BD6, We will be staying at Copper. If you want I can talk to Allan S about who we should talk to. I would be interested in if we could also get a training week (non school vacation). Plus 1-2 half day sessions on the weekends. At lunch today we went out for the first mountain bike of the season, it was warm and the trails were fairly dry. It felt great to get out there.

Training

I'd love to train more. I'm just unsure as to whether I will make it to enough sessions to make it worth the cost. If the price was right, I would probably pull the trigger.

As to the BX, I went from last seed to upside down to come from behind to steal the final in a pass at the finish line. I owe it all to my wax tech! The board took off like a rocket on the wet snow. BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!

wuz there lots of e-blood shed

"noooobody does it......betterrrrrrrr"

Attached Images Attached Images   

Still Laughing

If you keep posting **** like that, I'm gonna have 6-pack abs!

PRICELESS

8 piles of $hit

$aturday river road trip, anyone?

at least, at the 8 piles of $hit, it will be a $lutty mix of $now/rain. guy fatha, you can get the front seat both way$ thi$ time, we dont need mr negativity to $how up on what will already be a $hity day.

if not, im also down for the full blown $likka $off-bod free$tlye festival we could throw at leeewn, with an early pbr start at 10:15am.

option 3, just forget about the rest of the $eason and get the mt. bikes out !

what eva, does it look like i give a fhuck, guy!

leewn in march.

option 4: Catered pizza party by Elvios & drunken billiards at the Bitta End??

Forecast is pretty much the same for Linkin, Bethel, & even da Loaf....Temps around 40 and a chance of rain.

I'm up for anything. If it gets sloppy, I'll defn run the softserve setup. The LMP halfpipe was looking pretty ripe for the pickin' the other day.

The Govna's Gauntlet is on!!

Saturday

FAHHHHCK!

I gotta work thing on Saturday. I'm down for sunday if the rain doesn't wreck it for us.

The bike is ready to go..............

in for sat.....sun looks like a good day for a ccf-pbr fest

hey big duke, you get that hair cut fixed yet guy?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

stevo-
    what's the snow report from Sumday Biggah?? Looks like a slim chance of rain for Linkin but a blizzard for Cannon. There's less of a chance for rain the further north we go.

Still undecided on our weekend plans...gOoN, 8piles of dog poop, or even da'Loaf'n'Ladle are all in the mix.... At the moment, HPL has No Vacancy, but the flatlanders might cancel their reservation due to weather concerns. We should know know by Thurs what the heck we're doin.

enzoo- only in for sat...sun looks like chilifri vomit. i hope the HPL vacancy sign gets hung out again tho

jd had a midweek session with MoJo at gOoN, maybe he can lament on conditions

i'm sorry but thats hilarious, the chili master is laughing uncontrollably. thats border line cruel but im taking it really we'll and still pissing myself! the only thing missing is the bud diesel wrist bands, and the red and black hells angels flanel.

gfyt
    Quote Originally Posted by trailertrash View Post
    hey big duke, you get that hair cut fixed yet guy?
    to answer the question, yes i did. i had a photographer at my house saturday for mini macks # 2 b-day. so dadda had to get his $hit together for the photo session. took an inch of the middle strip.

gfyt

ill be in new haven tommorow, you need me to pick up anything in brooklynn for you, roomy? see you friday night

gfyt

cruel reminder

lets see, 185nsr + 10 different snow conditions on each run = Fhukn $hithole

i'm not kidding, walking boss's was the best with VARIABLE spring conditions. packed powda, loose granular, sugar mounds, frozen granular, slush, ice, wind blown ice, groomed, powder maker groomed, ungroomed, yellow snow, branches, knolls, man made rollers. the worst part is i probably forgot to mention a couple, what a dump!

the best part of the day was running skier slalom gates with my nsr . actually i lied, the pbr was serving pbr at 10:15am. after the liquid brunch late lunch, we were ripping it up with cam, the sit ski ripper over at the west for a couple runs. the kid rips, he's goona hook us up with some smith goggles and helmets he's the nh rep. he also swore by sport thoma's tuning. $35 with next day pick up ?? fhkkn bodeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

im up for suggestions on the weekend

stratton ?

gfy'st

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    enzoo- only in for sat...sun looks like chilifri vomit. i hope the HPL vacancy sign gets hung out again tho

jd had a midweek session with MoJo at gOoN, maybe he can lament on conditions

enzo's right the weather guy said the rain will probably miss the mountains and stay south...except loon where there are hurricane, tornado, hail, wind, mud slides, etc warnings- no kidding?

7:45 tickle fight @ barker lodge

wow my stomach hurts from the laughing. I'm in the library and people are giving me weird looks.

So loon or SR this weekend?

PS: Brownies are in the oven.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleb View Post

So loon or SR this weekend?
    Throw a dart....
    745 pbr
    745 tbars
    745 peabody
    745 barker
    745 widowmaker

your drive up to the mtns this weekend's gonna be like our drive home from the eces banquet. Go left...right...you passed it....no go further....no turnaround.....stop...go...stop....go....wtf! I still can't believe u were sober. You were driving like a 74 year old 5 time repeat offender.

Thread Information