- Pinedale. WY
- Home Mountain/Resort?:
- Snow King, White Pine
- Current Boards in your Quiver:
- '09/10 Coiler Stubette 160 x 18.2cm x 12m SCR
'12 Coiler Raven Wind (model unknown - it isn't the Stub I ordered) 165 x 18.2 x 12m
Custom Prior 171 x 17cm x 13.5m SCR
Burton Malolo for those annoying powder days.
Voile Mojo RX 154 splitboard
- Current Boots Used?:
- Deeluxe 225's with BTS/yeller springs.
Scarpa Magic for the splitboard.
- Current bindings and set-up?:
- TD2's: 65/60 (give or take, depending on board width), 3 deg lift heel and toe.
Nidecker Carbon Comps for the Malolo.
Stance width about 19" depending on the board.
Voile Mountain plates for the splitboard.
- Snowboarding since:
- Hardbooting since:
'It's not every day that's a blessing. Every breath is a blessing.' - Jimmy Zell
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Join Date
- December 3rd, 2007