PDA

View Full Version : SW E-Pads and E-Rings

Atom Ant
November 3rd, 2011, 06:52 AM
Looking for a variety of each. I have blue E-Rings, and yellow E-Pads.

Would be interested in Red and yellow E-Rings, and red or blue E-pads.

Let me know!

nekdut
November 3rd, 2011, 09:41 AM
I don't think red e-pads exist, at least not yet (fin?). Didn't your SWs come with both blue and yellow e-pads though? Earlier orders did at least.

nekdut
November 3rd, 2011, 09:46 AM
Hey Fin, the SW product description might need to be updated. Looks like you're giving options for the e-pads now when ordering, but the description still states both are included. Just fyi. :)

Atom Ant
November 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
I read the description for the SW in the store section and didn't find any mention of both E-pads coming with an order of SWs. Do they are don't they!?!?!

nekdut
November 3rd, 2011, 01:16 PM
Second paragraph of "So why is this a benefit?" in on the product page. The description current states that it does come with both:

Other then the special sole block assemblies the TD3 SideWinder has all same function and adjustments found on the standard TD3 binding and is only available in Toe Clip (standard) version. The binding comes with both Medium (Blue) and Soft (Yellow) E-pads. It also comes with Bomber's traditional 5 year warrantee.

However, that might be old text from last season since now the order form prompts you for the type of pad.

Unless you're very light, get blues in my opinion for e-pads. Rings are more of a personal preference though. I like yellow rings at 180lbs, but blue epads. YMMV. :)