PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Boots (size 8/26)

josh
April 5th, 2004, 12:04 PM
I'm just getting into alpine boarding and am looking for a pair of boots. I'm not looking to spend a lot of money and have been thinking about using my ski boots instead of dropping the cash on new boots.

Does anyone have a decent pair of cheap boots? Ideally, I'd like to spend under $50, but I realize this is a really long shot for decent boots.

Thanks all

Mike T
April 5th, 2004, 12:48 PM
... you can get the Raichle SB 423's from the Bomber Store for $150, and they include Thermoflex liners which go separately for $99 ($139 when not on sale).

I've got a pair, they've served me well. Can't beat $150 for a new pair.

Wolf
April 5th, 2004, 07:12 PM
I just got a good deal on some brand new Raichle boots, size 26.5. They're coming by mail, and due to Easter travel I won't be able to try them on until around April 12. Boots-by-mail is always a gamble, so if they turn out too small for me they might be perfect for you. My foot measures 26.5 and I wear a 8.5 shoe most of the time.

I didn't pay much, and would just want to get $48 plus shipping if I resell them. I can let you know after Easter if you are still looking for boots then. Or you can email me through my profile if you want to stay in touch.

....Wolf